Find more information about current specification, software and developers.
若是你有興趣進一步瞭解 Bitcoin 的更多技術細節，建議你從以下文件開始。
The Bitcoin system was originally designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. His original Bitcoin codebase is now being maintained as Bitcoin Core by the following developers and a community of volunteers.
If you find a vulnerability related to Bitcoin, non-critical vulnerabilities can be emailed in English to any of the core developers or sent to the private bitcoin-security mailing list listed above. An example of a non-critical vulnerability would be an expensive-to-carry-out denial of service attack. Critical vulnerabilities that are too sensitive for unencrypted email should be sent to one or more of the core developers, encrypted with their PGP key(s).
Bitcoin 屬於開放原始碼，任何開發者都能參與這個專案。你所需要的一切都在Github repository上。請確實閱讀並遵守 README 裡的開發流程、提供高品質的程式碼，以及遵守所有的指導方針。
You can choose a project to contribute to by answering a few questions about your skills.
- Armory - A Bitcoin client with enhanced security features.
- BFGMiner - Modular Bitcoin mining software.
- bitcoinj - A Java implementation of a Bitcoin client-only node used in thin SPV Bitcoin clients.
- Bitcoin Wallet for Android - A thin SPV Bitcoin client for mobiles.
- Bits of Proof Enterprise Bitcoin Server - A modular implementation of the Bitcoin protocol in Java.
- btcd - A full node bitcoin implementation written in Go.
- Electrum - A fast Bitcoin client relying on remote servers to store the block chain.
- Eloipool - A fast Python mining pool server software.
- Hive - A fast user-friendly SPV Bitcoin client.
- libbitcoin - An asynchronous C++ library for Bitcoin.
- libblkmaker and python-blkmaker - Client side libraries for the getblocktemplate mining protocol.
- MultiBit - A thin SPV international Bitcoin client for desktops.
- obelisk - A libbitcoin-based blockchain query server.
- picocoin - A tiny bitcoin library, with lightweight client and utils.
- python-bitcoinlib - A Python2/3 Bitcoin library.
- sx - Modular Bitcoin commandline utilities.
The following chatrooms and websites host discussions about Bitcoin development. Please be sure to read their rules of conduct before posting.
Bitcoin Core 貢獻者